HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Specialist to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to guiding clients through the development, implementation, and launch of technological solutions designed to enhance customer engagement with clients’ e-commerce platforms.
If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We’re seeking a Client Solutions Specialist with an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and relaying them to both technical and non-technical audiences, and a proven track record of delivering technical projects on time and on budget while exceeding client expectations.
You’re also eager to learn and ready to do whatever it takes to ensure clients have a rewarding and successful technical partnership. You’re excited about innovation and growth, and are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up.
- Manage client integrations and existing client technical projects from start to finish.
- Develop thoughtful technical solutions to complex business problems and relay these solutions to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Guide new and existing clients on strategic technical projects and deliver world class solutions, while managing client expectations on project scope and deliverables.
- Ensure technical project deliverables, budgets and deadlines stay on track. Partner with developers to translate needs from the business side to technical requirements.
- Partner with Product Management to ensure that proposed solutions work within the technical architecture and enable a high quality product.
- Partner with Client Success to ensure an optimal client experience and delivery of technical solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
- Create and manage internal and external technical documentation.
- Assist with client technical support.
- Assist in the QA/testing process for all projects.
- Consistently reflect on current processes and communicate efficiencies and drawbacks to ensure continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years professional experience
- Experience working in a technology driven environment
- Experience working closely with developers and highly technical roles
- A proven ability to provide exceptional service
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.