Expected Salary$125 - $129 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Content Strategist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is a 6-month contract position with approximately 20 hours per week.
As Content Strategist, you'll work closely with UX partners (research, product design, content strategy) alongside other cross-functional partners and project managers to bring new products to life.
We're seeking candidates who are fluent in human-centered design, comfortable with UX audits and terminology and developing information architecture rooted in customer needs, and who have a strong curiosity for organizational and informational relationships.
You're perfect for this role if you can be highly versatile and plan and draft content for web, mobile, and app interfaces including flows, tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, if you're able to apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of work, if you love both high-level strategy, and hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences, and if you can thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Consolidate and deprecate existing tools in a way that considers the larger sales and marketing ecosystem.
- Polish a minimum viable product (MVP) for forecasting in an internal CRM tool, helping to define an essential feature to help sales staff make informed decisions about account planning and recommendations.
- Stress test work-in-progress UX with the team and work closely to ensure that metrics align with company standards.
- Stress test your designs in critiques at least once per week and in research sessions as needed.
- Design rule-based alerts and assist with workflows for teams.
- Assess and define the terminology for the target end user, including:
- understanding user intent across platform(s), assessing content, creating organizational/informational relationships, aligning and standardizing terms, and clarifying and defining taxonomy.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years experience in content development and strategy
- Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate experience across content types (interfaces, microcopy, style guides, launch content, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems and UX content planning
- In-depth knowledge in UX design and information architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner with the ability to multitask
- Experience with social media products a strong plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.