Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support including calendar management, space and event planning, travel coordination, and expense report preparation, to high-level company executives.
We’re seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who can hit the ground running. You’re an outstanding communicator and multitasker, you’re proactive and flexible to adjust to last minute changes, and you’re a strong team player and collaborator. You’re also passionate about social media as well as finding new and exciting ways to strengthen team programs.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for 2+ executives.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Work closely with Communicators and PR teams on all press asks and speaking engagements.
- Organize space planning and large off-site events.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- General office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recent experience providing administrative support, travel coordination, and expense report management to 1 or more executives
- Comfortable coordinating international travel and visa requirements
- Event planning experience
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and change direction quickly
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Able to work collaboratively with the admin org
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Outlook
- Strong knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, keynote, Quip, and Concur
- Passionate about social media
- Experience at a high-tech company a plus
- Availability to work over-time
Commitment: This is a 7-month contract position with potential for extension. Overtime is expected for this role.