Expected Pay Rate:$22.00 - $26.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s Largest Energy Delivery Company find an Associate Contract Administrator to be responsible for all contract matters from initial planning through project execution and contract closeout.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of related experience, such as purchasing, contract review, and administration, and/or processing invoices.
As Associate Contract Administrator, you will:
- Administer contract requirements relative to specific contracts.
- Review capital contractor performance expectations in conjunction with project management and project engineering.
- Interact with vendors and monitor contract compliance.
- Perform contract administration duties including review of rates, schedule of values, etc.
- Participate in negotiating committees to establish contract structure, price, terms and conditions, and other pertinent contract conditions.
- Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional team members on contract, RFP, and RFQ-related matters.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Establish and execute a strong scope-control process to contain out-of-scope charges.
- Track errors and issues; rework and aggressively pursue back-charges and warranty claims.
- Carefully monitor the contractor’s subcontracting process to reduce the chances of irregularities.
- Monitor vendor payments and reduce the occurrence of duplicate charges, charges not billable under contract, and overpayment errors.
- Periodically audit contractor invoices.
- Ensure good documentation of contract decisions/closeout and that all documents are filed appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related discipline
- 1+ years of related experience, such as purchasing, contract review and administration, and/or processing invoices
- Basic knowledge of contract administration principles, including legal terms and conditions
- Ability to work with a matrixed team of individuals with diverse disciplines and levels of experience relative to contract issues
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn computer technology including Maximo, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, or similar applications
- Good written and oral communication skills, including formal presentations
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Westwood, MA. Travel between MA/CT/NH may be necessary once offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.