Expected Salary$17 - $20 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Community Care Specialist to work on-site at Facebook's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with the Product Operations team to route issues, interact with community users to answer product questions, and assist in troubleshooting to deliver a superior product experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong communications skills and a drive to start their career with an innovative company.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with high quality output
- Proficient in desktop applications, with ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively share knowledge and learnings with the team
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, through proactively providing operational feedback to deliver efficiency gains
- Able to effectively multi-task and remain cool under pressure
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment, and able to adapt to change quickly
- Passion for ensuring community members receive a superior product experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of professional experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Unconventional customer service experience a plus
Commitment: This is an 8 mo. contract.