Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:8 hours per day for 4 days at the end/beginning of each month, starting Sept 30th - October 3rd
HireArt is helping our client hire a Data Entry Specialist. Our client is an early-stage NYC-based FinTech startup that is building solutions that allow users to pay bills on their own schedule.
As Data Entry Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in providing users with a world-class experience. You’ll input and maintain payment transaction data, ensuring data accuracy and integrity. Attention to detail is key!
We’re helping to grow the team with self-starters that are ready to be coached, able to work remotely, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote, ongoing contract position with a schedule of 8 hours per day for 4 days at the end/beginning of each month, starting Sept 30th - October 3rd. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
- A coachable, self-starter and quick learner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding time and task management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- A problem solver who can thrive in ambiguity
- Technology savvy and comfortable with various software/web applications
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Previous experience in data entry is a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt. This position is fully remote with a work schedule of 8 hours per day for 4 days at the end/beginning of each month, starting Sept 30th - October 3rd. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.