Expected Salary$39 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Configuration Analyst to work onsite at Oculus’ Menlo Park office on a contract basis.
- Work with Engineering and Procurement to create and release part numbers for trade compliance.
- Create and release part numbers in the PLM system, including collecting, entering, and reviewing data and documentation.
- Respond to requests via ticket system with special attention to service level agreements (SLAs), providing end user support and problem resolution.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment and optimization of processes, tools, and data.
- Associate’s degree or higher in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 2+ years hands-on experience using Agile PLM or Arena
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and quality
- Ability to interrogate processes and ask questions when something does not seem correct
Commitment: This is a 7 mo. contract.