HireArt is looking to hire a Research Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll jump in and make an impact on the Customer Strategy & Insights (CSI) team by coordinating research efforts, programming surveys, and formatting raw research data.
We're seeking candidates with experience in research data analysis and MS Excel. The ideal candidate is also an excellent communicator, collaborator, and critical thinker. Experience with survey tools and statistics software is a huge plus!
- Work closely with CSI team members to provide support to quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Program surveys in Qualtrics and format raw survey data leveraging excel (i.e. Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Conduct analyses of quantitative and qualitative data and build draft reports.
- Aid in the coordination of qualitative research (i.e. schedule interviews, manage consent forms, track incentives etc.).
- Manage and organize research files.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience conducting research data analysis
- Significant experience using Excel
- Strong communicator who can effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate ideas to others
- A critical thinker who is thoughtful, self-aware, and uses available evidence to make decisions
- Able to work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
- Experience with Qualtrics or other survey tools is a plus
- Experience with statistic software (i.e. SPSS, etc.) or SQL is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.