HireArt is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll collaborate with internal teams and external partners to provide IT procurement support.
You’ll also ensure supply, control, and compliance requirements are met across the business, and provide analytical insights to optimize internal processes.
This is a dynamic role with global impact. We’re looking for candidates with procurement and supply chain experience, who bring exceptional analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (e.g., IT, Finance, Legal) to meet business objectives and ensure supply, control, and compliance requirements across businesses.
- Prioritize and align individual work with overall strategy using discretion and judgment.
- Collaborate with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes, and provide feedback on process improvements.
- Assess supply bases of particular categories and regions and participate in supplier selection activities.
- Open procurement requests, create purchase orders, and run data reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business, Supply Chain, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in procurement and/or supply chain
- A developed understanding of the procurement process
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt based in San Francisco, CA.