Expected Salary$65 - $69 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Senior Designer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead the design and user experience across products and platforms including web, mobile, and more.
This role is centered on design but also very consultative. The team is looking for someone who can clearly and confidently communicate with clients and teams to assist them with their overall design needs.
The ideal candidate has significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions, a passion for solving business problems with design, and a desire to continuously evolve to create designs that are innovative, impactful, and on-brand.
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems.
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from other designers and marketing managers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Provide consultative support to clients, identifying and meeting their needs.
- Maintain assets from creation to shipping.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Establish a strong design culture by staying on the forefront of emerging trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. Graphic, Web, Motion Graphics, Visual, or UI/UX)
- 10+ years of experience in visual, brand, or marketing design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with other design tools like Sketch and Keynote
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable pitching ideas and receiving feedback
- Quick thinker with a strong work ethic
- Must appreciate minimal, clean branding
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.