Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$17.00 per hour
Via is a quickly expanding ride-share company that is using innovative technologies to create safe, affordable, and reliable travel experiences for users. Via is now launching in Los Angeles, and as a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be marketing Via and helping to grow our local network of users.
This is a part-time contract position. We're seeking candidates who can commit to at least 15 hours per week, and who can travel Burbank, Compton, and El Monte to help lead marketing efforts in those areas.
- Be the face of Via in Los Angeles - lead our street marketing and growth efforts.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new users.
- Distribute Marketing Materials and represent Via at events.
- Educate people about Via in different capacities.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of Via’s brand
- Love talking to strangers
- Passionate about changing the way people get around cities
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales, or customer service role a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (15-30 hours per week) independent contractor role and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.