HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. An ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and is highly organized and diligent - a true host and task master!
- High volume scheduling, including phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings.
- Be the face of the company for new employees, including greeting candidates and leading welcome tours.
- Monitor interviews, attend meetings, and transcribe notes.
- Firefighting - catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations, and help with any last minute needs or emergencies.
- Assist with upholding processes and making changes as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Program/project coordination and high-volume scheduling experience
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Experience tracking and updating data and relevant information
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Google docs
- Great people skills - you'll be working with all personality types and need to be great at breaking the ice!
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract.