Expected Salary$50 - $56 per hour
HireArt is looking to a part-time Print Operations Coordinator to work on-site in our client's in-house print shop on their Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage print production, distribution, and cataloging, working closely with studio leads, archivists, and vendors to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week. Candidates should be available to work 3 days per week on-site in Menlo Park.
We are looking for candidates with experience managing operational or program budgets, coordinating logistics, and setting up systems of documentation. The ideal candidate is also a great communicator and collaborator with a passion for art and design.
- Manage print production pipeline with outside vendors and within the studio.
- Pack and distribute poster sets to global and bay area offices.
- Work with trade operations to create customs approval documents.
- Liaise with various teams that have requested delivery of posters.
- Catalog and inventory prints and liaise with Analog Lab archivist.
- Execute the process for documentation and storage of prints and other materials.
- Define and report on metrics around print distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in operations, logistics, and project coordination
- Experience in budget planning and management
- Background or strong interest in art or design is a huge plus
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Experience working in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign a plus
- Education/professional experience in print/art related fields a plus