Expected Salary$75 - $78 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Website Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with marketing teams on large-scale website initiatives, working through all stages of managing a website from information gathering, planning, design, content assembly, development, testing, and maintenance.
We’re seeking candidates with solid website and digital marketing management experience. The ideal candidate is also highly organized, comfortable with cross-group collaboration, a great communicator, and adept in fast-paced environments.
- Project manage multiple websites that are in different stages in the development cycle from pre-launch to maintenance.
- Assist with web strategy and execution, working closely with design and development teams on executing site roadmaps as well as overseeing maintenance and optimization.
- Coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and marketing to drive site updates and improvements.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with digital agencies supporting department websites.
- Monitor and report on website performance assisting with website optimizations and improvements.
- Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar
- 5+ years of website management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Digital marketing and SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of branding best practices and digital design, usability, and UX principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in HTML/XML/CSS
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
- Expertise with various content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Experience in the Publishing, News, or Media Industry experience a huge plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position based in New York, NY.