Expected Pay Rate:$68.00 - $77.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Game Designer to design elements of a game, including characters, levels, puzzles, art and animation. In this role, you’ll also write various pieces of code for the game.As a Game Designer, you will:
- Create new and exciting games for the entertainment of users.
- Conceptualize and develop the rules, setting, characters, and stories for games.
- Pitch ideas for new games to executive leadership.
- Develop and showcase prototypes for new games before entering production.
- Develop protocols for gaming and design.
- Research and keep up to date on innovative game and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in game design, graphic design, or computer science
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with Unity and C#
- Creative and artistic vision
- Ability to write storylines and build puzzles and challenges for games
- Knowledge of computer software
- Knowledge of computer development as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Strong analytical frame of mind
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week),12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Burlingame, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.