Expected Salary$54.00 - $64.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Print Designer to work onsite at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role you will assist the Creative Shop Small Business team in creating a physical book for small businesses.
The Creative Shop Small Business team is dedicated to helping small businesses learn how to create great content that drives their business goals and inspires them to make better creative work. The Print Designer will be a vital part of creating content and interactive activities for this workbook.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing for print or other offline mediums. They will also have instructional design knowledge and experience in consulting, relationship management, and project management.
- Design and develop an engaging, informative, and visually compelling physical workbook that will be distributed via direct mail and events to small businesses across North America.
- Work directly with our small business partners to understand and characterize what needs to be in the workbook.
- Use truly innovative, cutting edge design thinking to create learning activities and approaches to education for small businesses.
- Partner with Creative Shop to turn our industry learnings into visually exciting layouts.
- Collaborate directly with a copywriter to build content.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, graphic design, or related field
- Experience designing for print or other offline mediums, with previous brochure, magazine, or workbook experience preferred
- Experience in consulting, relationship management, and project management
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of instructional design best practice models or behavioral-based learning objectives preferred
- Illustration skills preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and located in New York, NY.