Expected Pay Rate:$28.00 - $35.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week during Eastern Time business hours
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find a Training Content Coordinator to identify new training materials and append web-based project training manuals. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience in project coordination or electric utility construction experience.
This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 3-month contract position that is fully remote. Candidates can work from anywhere in the U.S. but must be able to work during Eastern Time business hours.
As Training Content Coordinator, you will:
- Develop internet web page links for an internal training program.
- Identify new training materials and append web-based project training manuals.
- Generate meeting notes and document action items.
- Work with other departments to establish the training material database into existing company systems.
- Provide clear, concise, and comprehensive project status reports, and ensure that all aspects of the project are documented and completed in accordance with company policies and all regulations and laws.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve business performance and customer service.
- Deliver superior service to customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, courteous, and timely manner.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, business, another related subject, or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience in project coordination or electric utility construction experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and programs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote. Candidates can work from anywhere in the U.S. but must be able to work during Eastern Time business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.