As part of the DeepScale team, you will be helping us gather and annotate sensor data for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous vehicles. Your primary responsibility will be to complete driving assignments, in which you will gather data in our research vehicle along specified conditions and/or routes.
We are looking for highly responsible, detail oriented individuals with strong driving skills to work closely with our world class team of engineers. You must have a spotless driving record and be comfortable driving for extended periods of time (6-8 hours). Opportunities for learning and advancement will be available as the company grows.
- 3+ years of driving experience
- Flexible schedule, with ability to work weekends
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Spotless driving record
- DMV and background checks
- Non-disclosure confidentiality agreement
- Applicants may not work for other employers in the automotive industry or AV/ADAS space
- Data annotation experience is a plus but not required