Expected Salary$54 - $64 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for hiring world-class colleagues who are ready to redesign college for the 21st Century.
You will help build out these teams, be involved in owning hiring targets, partner with the multiple hiring managers, and help creatively evolve how the company attracts, hires, and creates an unforgettable candidate experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates across multiple teams.
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline from top-tier companies.
- Plan and drive recruitment initiatives via networking and conferences.
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting across multiple business units
- Experience sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) temp-to-perm contract position based in San Francisco, CA.