Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, for 6-8 weeks
Assignment Length:1 month contract
HireArt is helping Via hire a highly motivated and detail-oriented Document Control Specialist. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with one of Via’s main customers: driver-partners!
As Document Control Specialist, you’ll work closely with The Driver Experience Team, which serves as a direct bridge between Via's brand and the driver-partners who actually deliver Via’s services.
The Document Control Specialist will be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that Via’s driver-partners have a smooth interaction and experience.
You’ll support teams in document review, customer support and identifying ways to improve current processes. We’re seeking candidates with strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a passion for Via’s mission!
As Document Control Specialist you will:
- Review documents for accuracy and clarity.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues.
- Become an expert on Via’s services and spread the love of Via everywhere.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to driver-partners, finding new and interesting ways to make customers smile.
- Determine the best possible ways to streamline current processes, and identify solutions to either speed up or automate manual processes.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion with sensitive data
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in document or content review a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), short-term contract position with an expected duration of 6-8 weeks. This position is staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!