Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Via is hiring outstanding Brand Ambassadors to join our Washington DC team. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be marketing Via and helping to grow our network of users in Washington D.C. This position is paid hourly with the potential to earn an additional $3-$4 per hour in commission based on performance.
Via Brand Ambassadors are entrepreneurial candidates who seek to gain experience in brand marketing and business development while working both independently and in collaboration with the DC team.
This is an independent contractor position based in Washington D.C. with an expected 20-30 hours per week. Day time availability is required to assist with street marketing efforts.
- Be the face of Via in D.C. - lead our street marketing and growth efforts.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new users.
- Distribute Marketing Materials to Washington D.C. residents.
- Represent Via at events.
- Educate people about Via in different capacities.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of Via’s brand
- Love talking to strangers
- Passionate about changing the way people get around cities
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales, or customer service role a plus
Commitment: This is an independent contractor position based in Washington D.C. with an expected 20-30 hours per week. This position is paid hourly with the potential to earn an additional $3-$4 per hour in commission based on performance. Day time availability is required.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.