As Driver Partner Center Manager, your core mission will be to supervise the daily operations of our Driver Partner Center. You will manage an exceptional team of customer service and sales agents while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. This is a challenging people-facing role that spans entrepreneurship, business development and operations management. This role is best suited to someone who is proactive and excited by the idea of helping us to grow and nurture our network of driver partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be the face of the Driver Partner Center; develop relationships with team members, driver partners and other vendors
- Manage daily operations and scheduling of a team
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic office environment
- Play a pivotal role in driver partner onboarding and issue resolution
- Provide general support to the team, driver partners and other visitors in the office
- Maintain a thriving culture that promotes high-level customer service and growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role
- A natural leader and people manager – you engage people to drive projects to success
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position based in Washington, D.C.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.