HireArt is looking to hire a Global Mobility Programs Specialist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide end-to-end service delivery for high volume moves within specific portfolios.
- Provide a smooth and efficient service focused on landing people into their new roles as quickly as possible.
- Initiate vendor services and pro-actively follow up on status of moves and services provided by 3rd party providers.
- Ensure data quality and lead data audits.
- Work with external vendors and Talent Partners/Operations to ensure the delivery of service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Advise Talent Partners, managers and recruiters on Global Mobility policies, application of policies, and relocation matters.
- 3+ years experience in Global Mobility or in a tax, immigration, or benefits environment
- Experience with HR Information Systems
- Global immigration knowledge
- Good understanding of personal tax issues, equity award treatment, immigration, social security and payroll compliance for global cross border moves, preferentially with experience of Asia and EMEA immigration and tax issues
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver outstanding, proactive customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organizational styles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can-do mindset with the ability to recommend quick and pragmatic solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Commitment: This is a 9 month contract.