Expected Salary$33 - $45 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to work on-site at n e t a m o r p h o s i s' New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be part of the Client Services Project Management team, who works to ensure clients' performance expectations are met and exceeded, as well as those of relevant markets.
The team is responsible for execution and implementation of client marketing campaigns and projects, managing resources, and completing marketing initiatives on time and within budget within an agile team ranging from UX designers, data scientists, analysts, SEO specialists, digital strategists and top-notch project managers.
We're seeking candidates with experience managing digital and omnichannel marketing initiatives including but not limited to: brand awareness, SEO, SEM, referral backlinking, email marketing, direct mail, omnichannel physical marketing, social media (organic vs. paid) affiliate marketing, and paid advertising (display, retargeting, print) of all sizes and complexity levels.
The ideal candidate also has experience in project management, and is not intimidated by learning best practice digital project management and stepping in and coordinating a talented team.
- Effectively manage and execute a variety of digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand, support, and influence the priorities, budgets, resources, and strategic objectives associated with performance-based client initiatives.
- Maintain insight into key industry trends and best practices influencing the digital sphere every day, bringing opportunities for differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Perform and assess qualitative research and apply critical thinking to client challenges/opportunities, industry trends, competitor dynamics and the current media landscape in order to provide relevant business insights.
- Manage expectations for both client and internal teams within account management standards.
- 4+ years of experience working in digital marketing, preferably with a focus on eCommerce marketing and offline attribution
- Systemically savvy, in developing trackable links, source ID’s and end-to-end system campaign tracking
- Demonstrated capabilities in email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation and management
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written, verbal, and team communication
- Strong presentation skills both internally and up to C-level
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential, which is what our team is doing every day
- Proven track record of team dynamic success and tangible performance results that can be readily conveyed, i.e. contributions towards improving team campaigns and efficiency
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in New York, NY. This role has potential to convert to FTE for the right candidate.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.