Expected Salary$15.50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Insurance Customer Service Representative to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s Tallahassee office on a full-time contract basis.
This is an opportunity to begin a career with a young, growing insurance and technology company. You’ll begin by handling calls from customers and from there will continuously increase responsibilities and emerge as a subject matter expert assisting customers all within the first 8 months.
While working with a friendly and supportive team you will learn the foundation of the business in a role that will take you wherever you want to grow.
If you are genuinely excited to help customers, are patient, empathetic and passionately communicative, you love to talk, and problem-solving comes naturally to you, then you may have just what it takes to begin this journey!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, chats, and emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Meet personal and team customer service targets and performance measures.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, file documents, and maintain organization.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and provide the highest level of service possible.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Pre-tax commuter and healthcare spending
- 401K (optional)
- Monthly student loan contribution (if applicable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support and/or client services
- A successful track record of over-achieving targets and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in navigating Windows-based computers and using multiple software applications across two monitors
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to diverse personalities
- Ability to multi-task (specifically while talking with callers and resolving their inquiries), prioritize and manage time efficiently
Highly preferred candidates also have:
- Associates Degree
- Experience working in Property and Casualty or Homeowners Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Tallahassee, FL.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.