Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$35.00 - $43.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Technical Project Coordinator to monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives with an internal audio team.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of professional experience in audio production in software development, experience with ProTools, and experience using project management software, such as JIRA.
As Technical Project Coordinator, you will:
- Support production leadership with all phases of audio design, production, and process through maintenance of team-facing documentation
- Manage and track large quantities of audio assets through production pipeline
- Manage QC pipeline, including technical spot checks, file management, and all necessary tracking documentation
- Capable of adapting communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines
- 2+ years of professional experience in audio production in software development
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Experience with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred)
- Experience in Windows OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of project management workflows
- Experience working in a task system, such as Jira, Devtrack, Mantis, etc.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based on-site in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide Corp to Corp hiring.