Expected Salary$17.00 - $20.00 per hour
Sally is looking to hire a part-time Claims Analyst to work on-site at its Long Island City office. As Claims Analyst, you will help achieve our to become the most trusted vehicle and services provider in the transportation industry by managing day-to-day operational issues. This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Initially, you will receive, investigate, and adjudicate all accidents in connection with the fleet, and act as a primary source for resolving accident claims. An excellent candidate will systematize processes into a discrete workflow, develop dashboards with measurable performance metrics, and exhibit good decision-making and multitasking skills.
We're hiring for eagerness to learn and since you’re joining a small team, trust and communication are critical. We’re dynamic and laser-focused on our company mission.
- Oversee Sally’s 4x4 Accident Protocol for all auto liability and property claims.
- Determine proper policy coverages, and investigate and evaluate losses to determine responsibility.
- Record and maintain documentation of incident status throughout the claims cycle.
- Guide and respond to customer inquiries to provide best-in-class service through the claim lifecycle.
- Negotiate claim settlements in a fiscally responsible manner based on mechanical evidence, referencing industry standard practices.
- Initiate follow-ups with clients, carriers, and fleet unit to track the timely closing of claims.
- Utilize internal systems to approve and process claims payments and vehicle inspections.
- Achieve targeted performance goals to support Sally's industry-leading operation standards.
- Support general day-to-day operations team with customer requests and tickets.
- Proficient in Google sheets and/or Microsoft Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Relentlessly patient, with a willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- A strong motivation for best-in-class service
- Good judgment, logical, practical, and methodical
- Laser-focused on understanding the facts and root causes of each problem you encounter
- Enjoy developing robust systems and processes
- Have a strong commitment towards excellent work product and meaningful relationships
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week) position with Sally and is based in Long Island City, New York.
At Sally, our mission is to be the most trusted vehicle and service provider in New York City. We own and operate a fleet of for-hire-vehicles (FHVs) and rent them to eligible driving professionals on a flexible basis. We purchase, maintain, insure, and manage the entire lifecycle of our vehicles. We find the most professional drivers in NYC and offer best-in-class service.