Expected Salary$36 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Seattle offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Operations team to optimize marketing processes and programming leading up to numerous annual events, including the largest VR developers conference in the world.
You’ll develop and implement streamlined processes related to information storage and organization, asset creation and compilation, partnership management and tracking, and internal team communications and documentation.
We’re seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator with a track record of successfully supporting large-scale teams. You have strong creative and analytical aptitude, including the ability to manipulate and visualize data in a way that is compelling and easy to understand. You’re also passionate about the VR and gaming industry!
This is a full-time, 8-month contract position.
- Initiate, plan, schedule, and execute multiple projects related to the improvement of processes for the Partner and Experience Marketing team.
- Drive consistent team cadence by developing strategies and structure around communications.
- Own project timelines and proactively identify shifting needs and requirements of the team.
- Ensure project quality and success through management of project action items, troubleshooting of issues, and assessment of roadblocks.
- Identify, document, analyze, and report key metrics in order to drive processes and measure team activations and partnerships.
- Manage change requests and/or feedback that may impact project scope and management of schedules, deadlines, resource planning, and timely execution of deliverables.
- Build out monthly look-aheads to keep team leads aligned and prepared for meetings and team off-sites.
- Ensure timeline adherence, general team consistency, and milestone check-ins by maintaining performance measures through a regular sharing of dashboards and/or milestone recaps.
- Manipulate, validate, upload, and present data to internal teams, and create visually appealing, on-brand data visualizations for internal and external (NDA-compliant) use.
- Own finance and procurement for assigned areas, including management of statements of work, vendor on-boarding, and purchase orders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in project management or coordination
- A background in marketing and marketing operations
- Experience in sourcing and procurement
- Experience with CMS and POS systems
- Experience in infographic design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- Proven track record of supporting large-scale teams with style, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Self-starter with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, juggle multiple projects at once, and pivot to address shifting priorities
Commitment: This is a full-time, 8-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.