You'll be working on a growing, dynamic and dedicated team to provide excellent service to our wide range of rental clients. You'll be expected to:
Interface with rental clients via email, chat, and phone with the objective of ensuring an excellent experience;
Answer to our rental clients' requests and questions;
Anticipate the needs of rental clients so that their experience exceeds expectations;
Respond to any requests during the rental client’s stay;
Follow internal processes and when necessary escalate client-related issues to the property manager;
Complete accurate and timely scheduling and dispatching of tasks to ensure a flawless rental client experience;
- You must be patient and passionate about great customer service;
- Customer service and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must to allow you to accurately reply to inquiries about different property locations, amenities, and other questions;
- You need a proactive attitude and the ability to act quickly and decisively;
- You have advanced computer skills, familiarity with common software (i.e. customer relationship management systems, Microsoft Office) and the ability to quickly master new systems and tools.
- Experience in customer service in the hospitality industry;
- Airbnb or VRBO system knowledge;
- Proficiency in Mandarin or Spanish.
Q Management owns and manages 100's of rental properties throughout San Francisco. Our dedicated team and online systems help owners realize their property's full potential. At the same time, we provide our rental clients access to a wide range of property choices and stays from overnight to long term.
We support our owners by managing their property's lifecycle, with the focus is on maximizing revenues, managing expenses, and optimizing our client's Return on Investment (ROI).
Rental clients come to us through a wide range of channels such as Airbnb, VRBO, and direct advertisement and it's our mission to ensure a remarkable guest experience with each one of our properties.