HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Enablement and Training Manager to work on-site at client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. This is a multi-faceted role that involves responsibilities from researching, selecting and deploying Learning Management Systems and new training resources to hands-on mentoring of Sales and Customer Service representatives.
This is a new role with high visibility in the company. You'll be working with a team that supports 60 representatives globally, and you'll be required to travel both domestically and internationally. This is a full-time, 5-month contract position with potential for extension and growth -- successful candidates may have the opportunity to bring trainings to other departments. Occasional overtime may be required to accommodate workload.
- Help choose and deploy an LMS (Learning Management System). We're seeking a Sales Enablement and Training Manager who has dealt with various LMS in the past and knows which are best and why.
- Help create a learning library. You’ll help create new content and move information that has historically been stored and shared on Google Drive to a learning library so that there is one central, organized repository.
- Assist Sales Representatives and Customer Success Representatives with training. You’ll have true ownership of establishing career-pathing — you’ll help the people in these roles to see and fully understand growth opportunities.
- Own management of Sales Kick-Off (SKO). SKO in the past has been run for 60-70 individuals, and training is a huge component of SKO.
- Lead and schedule training events and series on a number of different topics, such as Time Management Techniques. There is an on-going speaker series (currently running twice a month) highlighting experts within their fields - this is an example of something you can expect to take over and build on in the future.
- Partner with outside vendors to pick up best practices with regards to training techniques. There is an outside vendor that specializes in recording phone calls for sales representatives to enable better coaching - this is not a training method that is currently employed but this is an example of an additional resource that you’ll be expected to engage with and research further.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in Sales Enablement and Training
- Experience working with both Sales and Customer Success teams in an Enablement capacity
- Experience creating content such as help or training manuals
- Experience in hospitality, travel or technology industries a plus
- Knowledgeable in Learning Management Systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM systems
Commitment: This is a full-time, 5-month contract position with expected overtime (40 - 50 hours per week) based in San Francisco, CA. Domestic and international travel is required.