Expected Salary$54 - $58 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at Facebook's New York offices. In this role, you'll be an integral member of the Creative Shop team, tasked with achieving global impact through the seamless execution of new initiatives.
An ideal candidate is a resourceful, creative problem solver, a strategic thinker, a detail-oriented organizer, and an outstanding communicator. You believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success and brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture and mutual respect.
- Partner with our Creative Strategists to coordinate, and execute on special projects (e.g. hackathons, cross-vertical events, etc.).
- Develop and own special project timelines, and manage communications for all involved stakeholders.
- Liaise between Creative Shop and our clients and agencies to gather creative assets, coordinate timelines and event logistics, and ensure seamless execution on day-of
- Manage event logistics (e.g., swag, food and beverage, AV, etc.).
- Consider outside resourcing or freelance needs, and partner with Program Managers to procure resources and materials to execute special projects.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to proactively identify and mitigate business, legal, and policy compliance risks.
- Manage follow up communications with Sales to obtain business impact metrics and media-spend results.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in project management or event planning/logistics
- Experience in social media, software, Internet or digital media industries
- Organizational and project management skills; experience with project management tools and systems preferred
Commitment: This is a 3.5 month contract.