Expected Salary$20.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Specialist to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a full-time basis. In this role, you’ll be the frontline for customers’ mobile banking experience.
You’ll work to delight customers, improve products and processes, and help our client, a leading mobile banking provider, grow as it launches in New York City. As an early team member, you will play a critical role in making the launch a success!
You will work across multiple channels (live chat, email, phone) to give customers a best-in-class experience. You are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding customers are key facets of this role.
No one knows the customer better than you - so you’ll also be key in relating customer feedback. Your feedback will have a direct impact on the way the company delivers a product and experience that customers love.
- Experience in high-volume call center environment
- Experience leading a team of call center agents
- Experience in handling multi-channel customer support platforms (phone, chat, email, social media)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data and develop improvement action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable, friendly, and stress-resistant
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility to accommodate morning, evening, and weekend shifts as needed
- Experience in financial services a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in New York, NY. This position requires availability to accommodate morning, evening, and weekend shifts as needed.