HireArt is looking to hire a Data Visualization Designer to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling, engaging and intuitive visual data designs.
Data is the foundation of the company’s suite of products and services, and the Data Visualization Designer brings that data to life. This is done through the production of collateral like reports, presentations, case studies, and product sheets.
This role is highly collaborative, working across teams to collect relevant content and deliver projects to various internal stakeholders. As the primary in-house design expert, the right candidate will be excited to lead a diverse array of projects, and have the right communication and prioritization skills to set expectations, give and receive feedback, and iterate as needed.
- Distill complex quantitative analyses into intuitive visual stories.
- Incorporate research and analysis from multiple teams in client-facing materials, including, reports, presentations, product sheets, and case studies.
- Uncover new opportunities to create and share data analysis from our existing data portfolio.
- Develop and maintain the asset library, including design templates.
- Consider the perspective of clients, partners, and colleagues, and design with their experience in mind.
- 3+ years experience with visual design in a B2B sales environment
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work across product, marketing, and customer success teams
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to absorb to complex ideas and synthesize them into easy to understand concepts
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects at once, ask for help when needed and complete projects on time
- A strong sense of curiosity and a belief in the transformative power of data
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in New York City, NY.