Expected Salary$85 - $89 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Strategist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. As Content Strategist, you’ll partner with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and develop content while evolving the company’s voice and content standards.
You're perfect for this role if you can be highly versatile and plan and draft content for web, mobile, and app interfaces including flows, tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, if you're able to apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of work, if you love both high-level strategy, and hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences, and if you can thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content.
- Help apply and maintain consistency in content standards, evolve the company voice, and elevate the overall quality of work.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates, and promote content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years experience in content development and strategy
- Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate experience across content types (interfaces, microcopy, style guides, launch content, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner with ability to multitask
- Experience with social media products a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.