HireArt is looking to hire a Paid Social Manager to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. We’re looking for a highly organized, data-driven, and execution-focused individual to support the acquisition team.
You’ll focus on acquiring customers efficiently, managing, scaling, and optimizing acquisition campaigns across multiple social media channels. You’ll also report on all major metrics and share valuable insights in your teams to continuously improve performance and drive growth.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about providing deep reports and insights to guide strategic decision-making. The ideal candidate also brings an entrepreneurial mindset, the desire to grow in a dynamic company, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and efficiently scale acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels.
- Report on all major metrics and share insights and trends with the team, working with Growth Lead to maintain consistent reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop and execute on an experiment roadmap to grow paid social efforts and find new pockets of efficiency, including audiences, bid types, and channels.
- Define each test including hypothesis, KPIs, budgets, and tests, and report on results.
- Identify new opportunities for paid social strategy.
- Stay up to date on new features, Ad products, optimization strategies, creative best practices, and trends.
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field (Finance, Computer Science, Math, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience working directly on multimillion-dollar user acquisition campaigns
- Highly analytical with strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience with and deep understanding of A/B the testing framework
- Creative mindset for crafting messages and assets that resonate with varying audiences
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of front end development a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.