Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work onsite at our client's New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a high-level marketing team in managing day-to-day operational tasks.
You’ll manage account creation and changes, assist in marketing product and tool adoption, provide troubleshooting support, and more. This is a full-time position (40 hours a week) with 5-month or 6-month contract opportunities.
We’re seeking candidates with excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong problem-solving abilities, the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and a passion for social media. The ideal candidate is also familiar with marketing tools and has experience in the digital media industry.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of the troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage the account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry
- Strong passion for problem-solving and customer support
- Experienced and comfortable working with data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) contract role with 5-month and 6-month contract opportunities based in New York, NY.