Expected Salary$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
HireArt is looking to hire a Field Manager to work on-site at Via’s Seattle office on a contract basis. As Field Manager, you’ll be responsible for launching and growing Via's innovative ride-sharing technology in Seattle. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of the service.
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day.
- Be the face of Via Seattle and develop relationships with driver partners, key players, and local brands.
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions.
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth.
- An independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- A detail-oriented executor - you’re obsessively action-oriented
- Outgoing and sociable, and willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous relevant work experience
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Experience managing a team and handling scheduling for a team a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. There is the possibility for this position to extend based on availability & performance.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
Via is an equal opportunity employer. https://ridewithvia.com/