Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor (Arabic) to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and resolve issues related to Arabic-language content and user accounts that have been flagged or reported. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve Trust & Safety processes and ensure a quality user experience.
We're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in the Arabic language. You have exceptional attention to detail, and can handle sensitive material with professionalism and discretion. Ideally, you have a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe. Previous experience surfacing trends or interpreting and applying policy is a plus!
- Respond to a variety inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts daily to determine when they are spam accounts.
- Communicate trends you're seeing to help improve support efforts and work processes.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and ensure high-quality support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Arabic (read, write, speak)
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
- Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experience reviewing and working with corporate/public policies a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.