HireArt is looking to hire a Workplace Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Mill Valley office on a full-time, ongoing contract basis. In this role, you’ll help ensure an outstanding experience for teams by managing internal requests and supporting office maintenance.
We are seeking candidates with exceptional customer service and coordination skills who are at ease learning new software and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in facilities maintenance is a huge plus.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt.
As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Triage day-to-day facilities requests from employees in a timely manner while working within a ticketing system.
- Assist in setting up new hires and adjusting workstations as needed.
- Occasionally perform varied maintenance tasks, including installing office equipment and furniture.
- Perform daily building rounds, including checking HVAC, lighting, and security systems.
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and comfortable with using new technologies
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Facilities and maintenance experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Mill Valley, CA.