Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping a healthcare technology and services company find a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Diversity to help build diverse teams that will further its mission to impact more lives and deliver better outcomes for patients.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you’ll bring your expertise in diverse talent acquisition to support our client's needs and provide talent acquisition partners by developing a pipeline of candidates with the goal of diverse representation across all levels of roles.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position with the possibility of extension and will be fully remote.
As Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Diversity, you will:
- Develop candidate pipelines for recurring and one-off hiring needs.
- Partner with talent acquisition partners to analyze job requirements and identify candidate profiles to target.
- Create and execute sourcing strategies that leverage your knowledge and networks, as well as industry best practices to attract underrepresented talent.
- Screen, advise, and present candidates to talent acquisition partners and hiring managers.
- Engage with a network of potential candidates by building a rapport and advocating for candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Analyze sourcing and conversion data to drive sourcing strategy improvements.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a sourcing or talent research role
- Experience recruiting for software engineers, IT, product managers, data scientists, or technology-oriented roles a plus
- An ability to proactively come up with creative sourcing strategies
- Exceptional dedication to the candidate experience
- Passionate about networking, leveraging, establishing professional relationships and existing relationships with a professional network and affinity groups a plus
- Must be detail-oriented and autonomous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication towards diversity and inclusion
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position with the possibility of extension through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.