HireArt is looking to hire a Receptionist to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with teams passionate about using people science and machine learning to promote exceptional work environments, team productivity, and individual empowerment.
This is a part-time position with a schedule of three hours per day, four days per week (12 hours/week). Desired availability is Monday-Thursday, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
As Receptionist, you'll greet and assist guests and visitors, manage phone lines, and take on a range of tasks to support a fast-growing company.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is customer-focused and a great communicator. You’re also highly motivated, organized, and excited to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
- Greet guests and visitors, assisting them and directing them to the appropriate party.
- Manage the phone lines and direct calls as needed.
- Ensure office areas are organized and tidy.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Warm personality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word and Excel, and other office applications
- Previous relevant experience in office administration and/or customer-facing roles
Commitment: This is a part-time (12 hours/week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Mountain View, CA. A typical schedule is Monday-Thursday, 9:30am - 12:30pm.