Location:Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM CST or EST
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping a fast-growing FinTech startup hire a Customer Support Specialist. In this role, you will correspond with customers across support channels to serve their needs.
You will work directly with the customer success team to build out the user journey, from onboarding to advocacy. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about improving the customer experience and will work hard to understand their needs and help them succeed.
As Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Correspond with customers across support channels to best serve their needs.
- Make recommendations and present new ideas while being open to coaching and mentorship.
- Be patient and understanding with customers and feel confident resolving customer issues on the spot.
- Adjust and learn new processes on an ongoing basis.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- An empathetic and proactive approach to customer service
- A creative self-starter who feels empowered to take initiative to solve a problem
- Must have access to a computer or laptop
- Some Zendesk experience preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position with the potential to convert to a permanent position staffed through HireArt. This role is fully remote and will be working with teams based in New York City. Candidates currently based in the Eastern or Central Standard Time zone are desired.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.