HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be an organizational and administrative superhero for the Legal Team.
An ideal candidate has the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment. You’re flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. You’re meticulously organized and detail-oriented, but also be able to back up and see the big picture. You can make judgments about priorities whenever needed and balance support for multiple people at one time.
You’re a great team player without ego, who is willing to take on projects big and small as requested. You’re capable of working in cross-functional teams across cultures and - on occasion - timezones. You have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude. You can also quickly navigate new and unfamiliar systems and processes - and design your own.
- Coordinate support for multiple members of the Legal Leadership team.
- Provide daily calendaring and meeting preparation (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, be a host to guests, interviews).
- Provide logistics and administrative support (expense reports, travel booking, and agendas).
- Assist in the preparation of necessary documents, including presentations and spreadsheets, to a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and update ongoing reports, databases, department websites, shared drives/files, and organizational charts.
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite team events and recognition moments.
- Be a culture advocate, and help to surprise and delight the team at monthly meetings and other events.
- Work alongside and partner closely with the Executive Assistant on tasks and projects as needed.
- Build effective relationships with other teams as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Proven track record of effective project management
- Super strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism, courtesy and a sense of humor, even when under pressure
- Proactive with outstanding multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint and Excel, Keynote, and Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Knowledge of current social networking systems
- A capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices