HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office. In this role, you’ll be an organizational and administrative superhero for the Legal Team. An ideal candidate has the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment. You’re flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. You’re meticulously organized and detail-oriented, but also be able to back up and see the big picture. You can make judgments about priorities whenever needed and balance support for multiple people at one time. You’re a great team player without ego, who is willing to take on projects big and small as requested. You’re capable of working in cross-functional teams across cultures and - on occasion - timezones. You have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude. You can quickly navigate new and unfamiliar systems and processes - and design your own.
- Coordinate support for multiple members of the Legal Leadership team.
- Provide daily calendaring and meeting preparation (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, be a host to guests, interviews).
- Provide logistics and administrative support (expense reports, travel booking, and agendas).
- Assist in the preparation of necessary documents, including presentations and spreadsheets, to a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and update ongoing reports, databases, department websites, shared drives/files, and organizational charts.
- Assist with the on-boarding of Legal team members.
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite team events and recognition moments.
- Working alongside and partner closely with the General Counsel’s Executive Assistant on tasks and projects as needed.
- Be a culture advocate, and help to surprise and delight the team at monthly meetings and other events.
- Building effective relationships with other teams within Airbnb as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Proven track record of effective project management
- Super strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism, courtesy and a sense of humor, even when under pressure
- Proactive with outstanding multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, with a high-level of organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Advanced IT skills (Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Apps) and knowledge of current social networking systems
- A capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Flexible, with the ability to remain poised under pressure