Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$43.00 - $46.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Program Coordinator to join its User Experience division. In this role, you will work within the division’s Design Program Manager team, supporting it on ad-hoc projects as needed.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, has a background in design, art, creative agency work or product development, and experience in managing purchasing requests, meeting deadlines, establishing timelines, anticipating project issues, and resolving them.As a Program Coordinator, you will:
- Support design program managers on critical projects and key programs.
- Support the operations of the design team's onboarding program (e.g. tracking new starts, ensuring clear communication of your team’s process with owners, and flawlessly executing on its onboarding checklist).
- Support the User Experience division’s design operations.
- Coordinate design reviews and working sessions (e.g. manage calendars, schedule, gather agenda topics, take notes, and post next steps).
- Organize and schedule collaborative design critiques across multiple areas of the business.
- Manage design sprint calendar(s) and track sprints across the design process.
- Maintain ongoing design programs (e.g. bug bashes and dogfooding sessions).
- Ensure new team members are added to the appropriate meetings and workspaces.
- Assist team-level coordination of event planning and culture-building activities.
- Knowledge-share and communicate with your team (e.g. maintain team documentation, wikis, and project trackers).
- Perform additional design program manager support (e.g. work with them on ad-hoc projects as needed).
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience working as a Program Coordinator or in a similar capacity
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and ability to drive clarity
- A highly organized approach and consistent delivery
- Positive attitude and dependable delivery on requests
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available only to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.