Expected Salary$17.00 per hour
Via is a quickly expanding ride-share company that is using innovative technologies to create safe, affordable, and reliable travel experiences for users. As a Business Development Ambassador, you’ll be marketing Via and helping to grow our network of users in New York.
- Become an expert on Via – develop an in-depth understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to businesses across New York City.
- Engage with select local business owners in New York City regarding new initiatives to improve Via’s brand awareness and user experience.
- Be the face of Via in New York -- help spearhead marketing efforts.
- Distribute marketing materials to New York businesses.
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Charismatic and friendly -- you are the face of Via’s brand
- Comfortable talking to strangers -- in fact, you love it!
- Passionate about changing the way people get around cities
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in sales is required. Working with local business owners is a plus.
- Ability to travel to different locations around NYC on a daily basis
Commitment: This is an independent contractor role and is based in New York.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.