This is a very unique opportunity: we are a successful startup looking to hire our fourteenth full-time employee!
The main focus of the job will be to help manage our operations and customer support at our New York City office.
Customer Support consists of many different things, but the most basic responsibilities will consist of answering customers questions via email, phone and live chat (don't worry, proper training will be provided).
Customer Support is the primary role, but we are growing quickly and love having team members with diverse interests and skills. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running and operating an eCommerce business in many areas, such as: operations, sales, and product development. If you are eager to grow with a company and expand your professional skill set in any particular area, let us know!
- You must be ambitious, determined, outgoing (and perfectly fluent in English).
- Dedication to world class customer service is key.
- We believe your motivation and passion is most important; one who is ambitious and excels in communication will thrive at TickPick.
- Your prior work experience and the courses you have studied are less important than your actual interest and desire to be a part of TickPick.
- If a fun, exciting, challenging, entrepreneurial culture and atmosphere interests you, TickPick is the right place for you.
- Some flexibility in schedule is important (at least 1 weekend day)
TickPick is an up-and-coming technology company focused on the live event ticketing industry and is the number one destination for where smart fans buy tickets to their favorite concerts, sporting events and theater shows.
TickPick is changing the ticket industry by utilizing algorithms to help consumers figure out which tickets are the best deals, by allowing fans to name their price through a patented bidding platform and by undercutting the competition and offering tickets at cheaper prices.
TickPick has been featured in the WSJ, Fortune, Bloomberg, MTV, Seventeen, Thrillist, and many other publications.