Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Host Consultant - Magical Trips to work onsite at Airbnb's Los Angeles office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be a leader on Airbnb's Magical Trips team, responsible for ensuring that Airbnb hosts across multiple regions are successful. Using creativity, you'll build and engage the host community to also ensure all experiences have the highest quality and are truly unique to the market.
- Define what success is in your market. What makes that city great? What does a magical travel experience look and feel like in that market?
- Vetting and reviewing all hosts that are applying in a given market. You’ll use quality standards and guidelines along with your judgment to decide which ones truly represent the character and uniqueness of the market.
- Run and facilitate monthly community introduction workshops in different markets to ensure all hosts are equipped to be successful
- Own the feedback loop to ensure hosts receive regular feedback and performance overviews
- Build a community of leaders and mentors that help scale the Initiation sessions
- Manage and reward community leaders
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Account Management.
- You have a growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven.
- You have great people skills
- You are strategic and analytical in your thinking
- You are able to work in a cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a 7 month contract.