HireArt is looking to hire a Business Process Improvement Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams focused on providing safe and quality experiences for travelers around the world.
You’ll work to provide support in areas of vetting policy and risk, legal, and TNS enforcement policies. You'll also manage end-to-end operational, process-driven projects and proactively identify and mitigate issues among cross-functional teams.
An ideal candidate has a passion for safety, security, and legal operating procedures, as well as a commitment to successful project execution.
- Partner with Program Manager to define scope, objectives, processes, and metrics for ops policy enforcement success in the vetting program.
- Develop queue management dashboards and cross-functional team workflows for all aspects of risk and legal vetting.
- Establish and manage program goals and deliverables.
- Maintain communications on planning, project status, issues, and risks with program stakeholders.
- Mine activity data analytically and extract impactful operational insight on a weekly basis.
- Manage development of a centralized program resource to support various operational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Business Administration, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of work experience (project management or business analyst experience preferred)
- Experience managing communications to a broad, global array of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working leading projects or programs at a tech company
- Excellent strategic and analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills, and business acumen
- Ability to build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics around performance
- Ability to distill complex issues and feedback into meaningful directives
- Self-starter with the ability to drive multiple concurrent initiatives in a fast paced environment with evolving priorities
- Strong judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive internal and external situations
- Experience with tech platforms including Salesforce, Google Docs, Zendesk, etc.
- Intermediate SQL and MS Excel (pivots and basic calc functions) skills a plus
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.