HireArt is looking to hire a Qualitative UX Researcher to work onsite at their client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis.
In this role you will work directly with PM leads, designers, and engineers to propose, scope, plan, lead, conduct, and communicate tactical and strategic research in a fast-paced development process. This research will focus on one key initiative over the course of the contract, building upon one project to propose another.
The ideal candidate will have worked on digital and mobile consumer products and be passionate about digital experiences. They will also bring a breadth of qualitative methodologies — UX evaluations, contextual inquiries, focus groups, participatory design methods — to the table.
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodology from beginning to end.
- Collaborate as a strategic partner on a multidisciplinary team including design, engineering, writing, marketing, business analytics, sales, and PM.
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences.
- Lead research projects from beginning to end (including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles and launching products). Some of the qualitative approaches will be formative, and some of this will be tactical and evaluative.
- 6+ years of experience researching digital consumer products
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end research on digital products and experiences
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with experiments data preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.