Expected Salary$97.00 - $117.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Program Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. As the Technical Project Manager, you’ll work closely with silicon teams and other partners to manage the development of critical custom IPs. You’ll be responsible for initiating programs, tracking progress, and providing support as issues arise.
As a technical program manager, you’ll ideate scope, create clear plans, and drive execution while ensuring the timely delivery of projects.
We're seeking people experienced in engineering and silicon design and development, with a strong background in managing multiple complex IPs concurrently. The ideal candidate is also an outstanding communicator, problem-solver, and strategic thinker who can successfully direct and motivate teams to accomplish challenging goals.
- Serve as the primary point of accountability in managing development of critical custom IPs with complex cross-functional dependencies across teams.
- Develop IP intercept schedules, identify critical paths, resolve bottlenecks and drive on-time execution throughout the duration of programs.
- Ensure IP-related documentation is complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Drive on-time design, development, and delivery of pre-silicon development vehicles.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- Establish best practices and technology development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment to ensure on-time delivery.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across silicon engineering and cross-functional product leadership, and effectively communicate program status to key stakeholders and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience developing silicon for low-power consumer devices
- Deep familiarity with silicon design and development process
- Experience managing development of multiple complex IPs in parallel, each targeting one or more chips and landing concurrently.
- Proven experience in managing complex IP development from definition to silicon bring-up, including all stages: architecture, DD, DV, and post-Si debug
- An execution mindset with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.